This episode was sponsored by my new favorite tool, “Video Skins”, at http://rachelrofe.com/vs
Tony Stubblebine is a very impressive guy.1 His company, Coach.me (formerly Lift) has been backed by Tony Robbins, Tim Ferriss, both co-founders of Twitter, and has hundreds of thousands of members.
We had such a great conversation that covered so much ground that I ended up breaking our talk up into 2 parts.
In Part 1 we go over:
– What the #1 biggest factor is when trying to reach goals
– What Tony says is the key to stress management
– How “priority framing” helps you get a lot more done every day
– The importance of meditation as a performance practice (not necessarily for spirituality, but for business)
– How to cope with a lack of motivation
…and a bit more about how Tony’s been able to grow his business into the successful company it is today.
If you liked this, there’s plenty more where it come from. Let’s stay in touch!
We can connect in any of these places:
Main website: http://www.RachelRofe.com
A Better Life Podcast – where these transcripts are taken from:
Rachel's books – Learn new ways to improve your life:
Did you miss our last episode?
You can get it here: http://rachelrofe.com/episode-100-im-getting-interviewed-this-time