Start a great conversation and become good at small talk – with Paul Sanders (part 1)
Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com
Welcome to part 1 of my conversation with Paul Sanders, which is all about how to start conversations, maintain them, and how to scale them into meaningful friendships.
We go over:
– The simplest way to start a conversation with a stranger no matter your situation or location
– How to take the theme of a networking event and turn it into a foolproof, easy ice breaker
– What to do to move forward from the initial meet-and-greet to discover common ground and build a friendship
– How to effectively manage your expectations at networking events and project a vibe of authenticity
– Paul’s expert trick for getting people to feel an instant connection to you
– Why you don’t need to be impressive or cool to have a great conversation (overcome the emotional hurdles that are holding you back!)
– How to use the 5% exercise to expand your comfort zone and make more connections
…plus an impromptu conversation between Paul and me showing you how to find common ground with the people you meet.
If you liked this, there’s plenty more where it come from. Let’s stay in touch!
We can connect in any of these places:
Main website: http://www.RachelRofe.com
A Better Life Podcast – where these transcripts are taken from:
Rachel’s books – Learn new ways to improve your life:
Did you miss our last episode?
You can get it here: http://rachelrofe.com/feed-your-hustle-with-adria-decorte