From homeless to greatness: habits for a thriving business and life – with Kathleen Gage
In today’s episode, Kathleen Gage shares how she can make huge amounts of money and actively make the world a better place at the same time.
We go over:
– The habits Kathleen implements to create masterminds that bring in $100k and $200k (and they’re only one part of her business)
– How to maintain your momentum even when your energy is zapped
– The importance of being grateful and living in the present moment
– Kathleen’s top strategy for succeeding at your goals (discover the one question you need to ask)
– The difference between “study time” and “monetize time”
– How to choose the best goals to pursue and structure your day so you are focused on the right things
…and a bit more about Kathleen’s typical work day and how she spends her time to maximize her revenue intake.
If you liked this, there’s plenty more where it come from. Let’s stay in touch!
We can connect in any of these places:
Main website: http://www.RachelRofe.com
A Better Life Podcast – where these transcripts are taken from:
Rachel’s books – Learn new ways to improve your life:
Did you miss our last episode?